welovephilguy
Fresh Boarder

Re: GAY DEADHEADS?

#57137 2 years, 7 months ago
hey ive been a gay dead head forever im 47 live in colorado. r u going to red rocks? keep in touch say hi..paulie
rkblue
Fresh Boarder

#155226 1 year, 11 months ago
Hey, just saw this and had to reply. Funny because I just posted on Craigslist looking for other gay heads. Im in West Hollywood. Catching any Further shows this Oct? Ill do LA and Santa Barbara.
might be easier to email me at This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it or even call or text me. Im Robert.
Attachments:
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by rkblue.
rkblue
Fresh Boarder

#155228 1 year, 11 months ago
lol Me too. Been gay my whole life and a head as long as I been listening to music. lol Im in LA.
rkblue
Fresh Boarder

#155229 1 year, 11 months ago
Weir everywhere for sure. Im in LA.
ablebaker
Senior Boarder

#155243 1 year, 11 months ago
Hey me and my wife 28 years married by a gay priest
so friendly welcome welcome big hugs and see you at next show!!!
Everytime that wheel turn round
bound to cover just a little more ground
Steve Again
Fresh Boarder

#155286 1 year, 11 months ago
I'm gay, and for the longest time I wouldn't shut up about it. Just check out my posts under the name ShakedownSteve. Btw, I would edit your post and at least remove your phone number. You never know what kind of jokers might be lurking on this board. Just ask 23atwell. And for the record I'm single and not looking, so no funny stuff.
jodiah
Expert Boarder

#155612 1 year, 11 months ago
My partner is not a Deadhead, but I am and he occasionally goes to shows with me and I've never experienced any real hatred. And, we're a bi-racial couple. Occasionally you might get looks from people who aren't used to it, but no one has ever given me any shit.

But, here's an idea for you guys who are looking for that special someone. Ask, the moderator to create link for Deadheads who are looking for romance....gay, straight, bi, whatever. There should be an area somewhere on this website for those looking to meet a mate. (Dead Harmony perhaps?) I'd be willing to sign any petition to the moderator for that. You shouldn't have to post your phone number like that...it's dangerous, there are assholes in the world, and a safe space for meeting potential partners seems like a fair request.
illuminaughty
Platinum Boarder

#155867 1 year, 11 months ago
i have always considered myself a butch lesbian trapped in a mans body. while this dosnt qualify me as a "gay deadhead" i am very open to lesbians who want to xperiment with a guy. lesbian couples welcome.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roadtripper
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#155905 1 year, 11 months ago
jodiah wrote:
My partner is not a Deadhead, but I am and he occasionally goes to shows with me and I've never experienced any real hatred. And, we're a bi-racial couple. Occasionally you might get looks from people who aren't used to it, but no one has ever given me any shit.

But, here's an idea for you guys who are looking for that special someone. Ask, the moderator to create link for Deadheads who are looking for romance....gay, straight, bi, whatever. There should be an area somewhere on this website for those looking to meet a mate. (Dead Harmony perhaps?) I'd be willing to sign any petition to the moderator for that. You shouldn't have to post your phone number like that...it's dangerous, there are assholes in the world, and a safe space for meeting potential partners seems like a fair request.
this is the fan connect thread where fans....connect . we have a privite message service here so you could just ask interested people to PM you and go from there ,jay leno just said obama is changing his campaign slogan to "fabulous"
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
jodiah
Expert Boarder

#155934 1 year, 11 months ago
[/quote]this is the fan connect thread where fans....connect . we have a privite message service here so you could just ask interested people to PM you and go from there ,jay leno just said obama is changing his campaign slogan to "fabulous"[/quote]

You're right, there is that option. Or someone could start a thread. I was just thinking of the brothers and sisters who haven't found their special someone regardless of their sexual orientation. I know that just by posting that comment, I've gotten several private messages from people who have been too afraid of coming out in the Dead Community to look for a partner. And, if they want to be with another Dead Head, the chances of them meeting someone are better on here than any other place that I know of online. So, just trying to help. Peace.
Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by jodiah.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme
Time to create page: 1.42 seconds