• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Tmglf2
Platinum Boarder
Without love in a dream, it will never come true.

Re: Couch Tour Summer 2011

#42333 3 years, 3 months ago
I too am in. I have to get off the bus this tour after manafield. I will be respectful of all stream passwords. On Facebook already , Timothy mohr, and never tried PM on forum. Email, This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it someone email instructions on how to use Pm function would be cool. I hate to resort to couch touring but have to work to live and will be happy to have the community on couch alongside me. Peace
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#42337 3 years, 3 months ago
How's the parking lot (Shakedown Street) scene on the couch tour? Are people behaving themselves?

Well count me as enjoyin the last 3.....pretty well behaved here except I remember dancing around the house nakkid during the second set of Jones Beach and I spilled a beer on myself.....just to feel like I was at the show I waved a phone in front of me and yelled BOBBY BOBBY
The following user(s) said Thank You: 83msg1sttyme, splatter_face
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#42382 3 years, 3 months ago
Just sent you my facebook link Ed
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder

#42956 3 years, 3 months ago
Been couch touring as much as i can. If you have a stream for tonight let me know. New tonthis board nut ling time zoner. Oh yeah bro u seem really cool lots of good vibes in your threads peace
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
jbeach12078
Junior Boarder

#42958 3 years, 3 months ago
nothing like alive show, but the couch tours aint bad, no line at the bathroom, ice cold "cheap" beer, and no security...
intothesun
Visitor

#42961 3 years, 3 months ago
I need gas riders to get to the next show in Loveseat, AL. Any good hotels in Recliner, LA ? Summer Couchtour 2011 - always a clean bathroom to use and no security....well my wife sometimes frisks me a little too hard...and not in a good way. LoL
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds